The institute aims to assist senior level managers with fostering their leadership capabilities, broadening their perspectives and expanding their management knowledge. It is ideal for participants who come from diverse backgrounds and are either new to information resources management, are ready to move up to the next level of management, or are interested in exploring ways in which information resources can be better managed to support their overall institutional mission.
This intensive five-day residential program will equip participants with exceptional management and leadership skills that are necessary to face today’s ever-changing higher education environment.
During the Leadership Institute, participants will:
- participate in a highly interactive learning environment
- interact with colleagues from other universities
- hear faculty share their experience and knowledge
- have the opportunity to think outside their current work environment
- partake in sessions focussed on leadership, management, communications, decision making, teams, and career management