TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The user hereby agrees that in the event of any dispute arising from the utilisation of this website in any manner, form or substance whatsoever, the relevant South African law will apply and the appropriate courts of South Africa will have jurisdiction.
By accessing this website, the user hereby agrees to the following:
The use of this website is at the user’s sole risk. This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ASAUDIT gives no warranty that:
- the information posted on this website will meet the user’s requirements;
- the information posted on this website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, virus free or error free; and
- the information posted on this website will be accurate or reliable.
Any material downloaded from or otherwise obtained through this website is utilised at the user’s own risk, and the user will, therefore, be liable for any and all damages of any nature whatsoever arising from such utilisation of the website.
Limitation of liability
The user expressly understands and agrees that ASAUDIT shall not be liable for any damages (subject to the provisions of Chapter 2 of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (Act 68 of 2008)) (even if ASAUDIT has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the website;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any data, information or services obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the website;
- unauthorised access to or alteration of the userís transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the website; or
- any other matter relating to the website.