Group Leader: Boeta Pretorius
There are lots of different definitions of benchmarking but in essence it is a measurement of the quality of an organization’s policies, products, programs, strategies, etc., and their comparison with standard measurements, or similar measurements of its peers.
The objectives of benchmarking are to:
· Analyse the data of similar organisations than yourself and compare results.
· Make better informed decisions.
· Know your peers.
· Form a basis for further collaboration.
· Sometimes very handy to motivate strategy and evaluating products or services.
· Become part of a national and global community
Only registered ASAUDIT members may join a SIG, please LOGIN.